| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2013 / 5 / 19 @ 9:51
|Jun 02, 2013|
Jun 05, 2013
- Light/Optical SEM TEM
The objective of the course is to provide researchers with the opportunity to learn the theory and practice of immunogold labeling. During a 3 day training the theoretical and practical aspects of the most up-to-date methods and applications will be dealt with both for light and electron microscopy.
|Jun 08, 2013|
Jun 14, 2013
- SEM LVSEM ESEM TEM STEM CBED EBSD EDS WDS EMPA FIB X-Ray Microscopy XRF
- Forty-third anniversary of the Lehigh Microscopy School. Considered to be the most comprehensive education in electron microscopy in the world, the LEHIGH MICROSCOPY SCHOOL has attracted more than 5,600 professionals from 50 states and 35 countries to its beautiful campus since its inception in 1970. During the week of classes (June 8-14, 2013), top lecturers in their fields teach everything from basic to advanced microscopy.
|Jun 18, 2013|
Jun 18, 2013
|Title:||5th International Symposium on Optical Tweezers in Life Sciences|
|Sponsor:||JPK Instruments AG|
|Location:||Umspannwerk Ost , Berlin GERMANY|
- Optical Tweezers
- The International Meeting on the application of Optical Tweezers in Life Sciences is being held in Berlin on 18th of June, 2013.
The registration is open now! Scientists from around the world are expected to discuss their results and share scientific knowledge.
|Jul 15, 2013|
Jul 19, 2013
- Light/Optical IR/Raman Fluorescence SEM TEM X-Ray Microscopy
- Inter/Micro, now in its 64th year, is an internationally recognized conference that attracts microscopists from all areas of light and electron microscopy. Research presentations cover microscopy techniques and instrumentation, environmental and industrial microscopy, and forensic and chemical microscopy.
|Jul 22, 2013|
Jul 26, 2013
- Scanning Probe SPM AFM
- At the applications workshop we teach participants how to prepare and measure images of several types of samples. Attendees receive both hands-on as well as theoretical training. Topics covered in the workshop include imaging polymer samples, making metrology measurements with an AFM, imaging nano-structures, using an environmental cell, imaging odd types of samples and using AFM for making physical measurements(modes). Although TT-AFMs from the AFMWorkshop will be used for the training, the course is open to users of all AFM systems. The cost includes teaching from experts, access to microscopes and test samples, and the participants recieve a certifcate and a copy of the book Atomic Force Microscopy by Peter Eaton and Paul West.
|Sep 08, 2013|
Sep 13, 2013
|Title:||Frontiers of Electron Microscopy in Materials Science|
|Location:||Mantra Lorne , Lorne NNA AUSTRALIA|
- SEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS AtomProbe FIB Computational
- The 14th Frontiers of Electron Microscopy in Materials Science (FEMMS) will be held in Lorne, Australia on Victoria’s famous “Great Ocean Road” from 8th-13th September 2013.
|Sep 24, 2013|
Sep 28, 2013
|Title:||Inter-American Microscopy Congress (CIASEM2013)|
|Sponsor:||American Committee of Societies for Microscopy and Colombian Association of Microscopy|
|Location:||Hotel Las Américas , Cartagena COLOMBIA|
- Scanning Probe SPM AFM MFM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Lorentz AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM FIM AtomProbe Computational
- CIASEM is a registered regional organization of the International Federation of Societies for Microscopy (IFSM). The CIASEM 2013 will give us the opportunity to meet with All American and other continents experts employing microscopy as a tool for their work.
|Feb 02, 2014|
Feb 06, 2014
|Title:||23rd Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis & 2014 International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology|
|Location:||Adelaide Convention Centre , Adelaide NNA AUSTRALIA|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM SEM ESEM TEM HREM STEM EBSD Tomography Insitu ELS EDS WDS EMPA SIMS AtomProbe FIB X-Ray Microscopy XRD MRI
|Sep 07, 2014|
Sep 12, 2014
|Title:||18th International Microscopy Congress - IMC 2014|
|Sponsor:||Czechoslovak Microscopy Society + International Federation of Societies for Microscopy|
|Location:||Prague Congress Centre , Prague CZECH REPUBLIC|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe MFM SEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM CBED TED EBSD Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM EDS WDS ESCA SIM FIB X-Ray Microscopy MRI Computational TPM/TPC
- The International Microscopy Congress (IMC) is held every four years under the auspices of International Federation of Societies for Microscopy (IFSM). The Congress has been providing an international forum for discussion and exchange of views on the state of the art of microscopy. The IMC 2014 will gather more than 2500 researchers, industry partners and other stakeholders involved in microscopy sciences from over the world.